Sommelier Napa Valley Experience
Wine and Cheese Experience in Napa Valley, CA with a 3-Night Stay at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa for 2
- Item is Closed
The Sommelier Library Tasting brings together the elegance of Old World sophistication and bold New World styles to create a sensory experience that is enchanting and entertaining. Allow a Merryvale certified Wine Specialist, Sommelier, and Food and Wine Educator to guide you through a flight of award-winning wines culminating in the Library with their flagship estate blend, The Profile. The Sommelier Library tasting is a tour and tasting pairing that includes hand-selected local and international artisan cheeses and charcuterie. Of the luxury Sonoma hotels and resorts available, Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn is the ultimate Wine Country destination. Blessed by natural mineral hot springs in Sonoma Valley, Sonoma County, California and an idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, Willow Stream Spa, championship Sonoma Golf Course and signature restaurant the Michelin award winning Santé, offer an unforgettable retreat.
- Merryvale Winery Wine and Cheese Experience with a Certified Wine Specialist, Sommelier and Wine Educator for 2
- 4-Consecutive Hours in Private Chauffeured Towncar for 2
- 3-Night King Bed Stay at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for 2
- Daily Breakfast for 2
Your package Redemption Certificate will be emailed to initiate the booking process. Please allow 15 business days after your event to receive your certificate. Reservations must be booked 60 days before travel, and property inventory is subject to availability. Reservations must be booked within 12 months, and travel must be completed within 24 months of notification. Once confirmed, all reservations are final. Packages may not be transferred or resold. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and nonrefundable. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Fairmont (Ovation Rewards)
1. Ovation Rewards do not expire.
2. Ovation Rewards must be purchased as part of a legitimate incentive, motivation, recognition or sales promotion program.
3. Ovation Rewards may not be used for group programs or catering functions.
4. Guests must present and submit their Ovation Rewards Certificate upon check-in.
5. Ovation Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Ovation Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
7. Ovation Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of Ovation Rewards is the recipient's responsibility.
9. Guest must provide the Ovation Rewards certificate number when booking their reward stay. Hotel policy further requires that the guest must guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
10. Ovation Rewards are valid for one night stay in indicated room type, applicable room taxes, full breakfast for two in the hotel's all day dining restaurant, and related taxes and gratuities only (excludes buffets and alcohol).
11. Ovation Rewards are redeemable based upon last room availability in the room category purchased (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates. Minimum night stays may be required.
12. Ovation Rewards cannot be used to pay for any incidentals, such as parking, service charges, other taxes or other expenses.
13. Participating hotels are subject to change without notice, for the most current hotel collection listing please visit: www.ovationrewards.com/collections/
14. Length of stay restrictions may apply.
Winners will be contacted when the auction closes to schedule a pick up.
Items provided by Enbridge and its sponsors will be available for pick up at scheduled times from the Enbridge Calgary Office (200, 425 1st Street SW Calgary, Alberta).
If you have any questions please email SilentAuction@enbridge.com.
Contact: Kate McKinnon
Phone: (403) 481-0149