- Queens Project for SOS Childrens Villages
- Start Date: Friday, May 06, 2022 12:00 PM MST
- End Date: Sunday, May 08, 2022 08:00 PM MST
SOS CHILDREN'S VILLAGES
Around the world, SOS Children’s Villages provides loving homes for children who have been abandoned and orphaned
SOS Children's Villages provides children in need with a caring, loving, and secure family environment where all their needs from food, health, shelter, and education are met. In 134 countries, our Children’s Villages offer children:
- A mother: SOS mothers are extensively trained local women who provide constant long-term care, love and support for five to ten children. Learn more.
- Brothers and sisters: Children of different ages grow up together under the care of their SOS mother. Biological siblings are kept together to establish stable, reliable relationships.
- A Home: Each SOS family is given the security of a house they can call home. Children live according to their own culture and religion, enabling them to recognize and express their individual interests and talents.
- A Village: 10 to 15 houses make up an SOS Children’s Village, creating a stable, secure and supportive community environment.
Since our founding, we have pioneered family-based child care which is designed to provide a child with everything he or she might need, right up until independence.