- Iron River School PAC Online Christmas Auction
- Start Date: Saturday, December 02, 2023 09:00 AM MST
- End Date: Sunday, December 10, 2023 09:00 PM MST
NEW 2023 Features:
* Extended bidding- Bids placed within the final 5 minutes before the auction close time will be extended an additional 5 minutes from when the last bid was placed. All items will close when there have been no bids placed within the last remaining 5 minutes!
* Email outbid notifications- You will receive an email (rather than text) when you have been outbid.
* User tip: Choosing a max bid means not having to continuously check your email to see if your bid needs to be raised. Visit: elevateauctions.com/FAQs for more info
Please pay for auction items through the Elevate Auctions website. Auction items will be available for pick up at Iron River School on Monday December 11th from 9:30am - 7:30pm. Please come to the front office doors of the school, present photo ID and a parent coucil member will grab your auction item for you. If required, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate pick up or payment arrangements.
During our yearly Christmas Concert the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) hosts a Silent Auction, which has proven to be very successful over the past 65+ years. Due to the extraordinary success that was achieved by moving our silent auction online the last three years, we are ecstatic to once again host our 2023 silent auction online!
With donations from our 2022 auction and various other school fundraisers, we were able to provide support for a wide range of school programs. Literacy and technology was supported with the purchase of books for leveled readers and novel studies, stop motion cameras, document cameras, chromebooks and hallway audiovisual equipment. Auction funds aided the phys ed program by upgrading basketball equipment and snow sleds, providing sports day supplies/prizes and by purchasing school sports award banners. The school music program was enhanced with the purchase of new ukuleles, musical spoons and band music. Numeracy was encouraged by providing take home math grab bags during our engagement night. Finally, auction funds supported history and culture with our much anticipated school wide year end field trip to Fort Edmonton Park! Our current goal is to purchase an outdoor classroom and upgrade the school hockey rink, while also providing support to school programs as needed.
From all of us at the Iron River School and PAC, we humbly thank all the donors and bidders for your continual support of our small school. None of this would be possible without you!