- St. Philip Art Auction
- Start Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 03:00 PM MST
- End Date: Saturday, November 28, 2020 08:00 PM MST
Welcome to our Annual Art Auction Fundraiser!
We are very proud of our talented students and teachers for the tremendous effort they have put into making these pieces truly artistic. Their inspiration is without a doubt one of the main reasons St. Philip is such a success. Many of our fine arts initiatives would not be possible without your support. All funds raised through the Art Auction will be used to fund our 2020/2021 fine arts residency and to supplement our fine arts initiatives and school programs.
Beyond the priceless original artwork in the silent auction, we have more than $3,200 of value in auction items and more than $2,600 of value in the prize raffle. We are also offering an artwork sale featuring reproduction prints, notecards and a coffee table book.
- Go to Virtual Prize Raffle https://rafflebox.ca/raffle/stphilipschool
- Go to Virtual Artwork Sale www.stphilipartauctionfundraiserartworksale.com
A HUGE THANK YOU to many generous people and sponsors including:
- The students and teachers at St Philip for their masterpieces
- Erin Burns for offering her professional photography services to capture and showcase the creativity, dimension and scale of the pieces
- The St Philip families that donated items for the auction
- To our Auction Sponsors: Cargill, Capital Chevrolet, ARC Resources Ltd., Vintners Cellar Foothills, Soma Spa Marriott Hotel Seton, Express Charcuterie, Jacquie Drew, Cobs Willow Park, Springbank Cheese Company Willow Park, Missing Link Sausages, Jeans Addiction, Safeway Bonavista, Safeway Southcentre, Co-op Deer Run, Boston Pizza, Canyon Meadows Cinemas, Subway, BrunchBox, Wilkins Family.
And most importantly....thank you to folks like you for your ongoing support of our school initiatives. Please enjoy the artwork and be sure to spread the word and share the links with friends, family, neighbours, colleagues.....the more the merrier......